- You identify, propose and contact potential business partners. These can be customers for our products and services, software companies (ERP, TMS, …) that can add value to their products by integrating our API’s our IT integrators that can act as resellers.
- You conceive an effective sales strategy and translate this into concrete initiatives to meet your sales target and support our growth ambitions.
- You travel for in-person meetings with partners and build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships. You understand these partner’s business needs and objectives. You manage these partner’s expectations and contribute to a high level of partner satisfaction.
- You close new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts. You make sure leads and partners start integrating and using our API.
- You keep your knowledge up-to-date by attending networking events; maintaining personal networks and attending fairs.
- You work closely with the Solvice management team.
- A creative mind that brings new, innovative ideas to the company
- An open and curious personality
- A goal getter who’s going the extra mile in offering customers the best possible solution
- A higher degree and a passion for IT
- 5 years of experience in B2B business development
- A proven sales track record in a SaaS context or in selling large consultancy projects. (preferably in the field services or logistics industry).
- Fluent in Dutch (native) with a good knowledge of English and French.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Solvice is a young start-up. You end up in a team where fun is valued and where everyone gives the best of themselves every day.
- We believe in ‘the new way of working’ and give you the necessary freedom, space and responsibility to do what you do best.
- Our office is located in an inspiring environment in the center of Ghent, in between other start-ups and creatives.
- You can count on a competitive remuneration based on your education and experience, supplemented with interesting benefits. Just think of a company car, a laptop of your choice, meal allowance, a mobile phone subscription, internet, flexible hours, delicious coffee, beer o’clock Friday at 4pm …
Come and join our team !
Send us your resume :