You love to explore the unknown and introduce new methods to our current offering. With your current knowledge and the freedom to experiment your heart out, you can’t wait to impress us! Furthermore, we are looking for someone who:
- Has a MSc and PhD in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Mathematics, Data Science, Statistics, Electrical Engineering, Operational Research or related fields
- Solid technical knowledge and experience with one or more of the following technologies: Java, Spring, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Docker, Kubernetes, Google cloud Platform (GCP)
- Experience and a strong feel for Application Lifecycle Management with tools like Jira, Gitlab, Gradle, Artifactory… is considered a strong plus.
- Proven experience with Test Driven Development, Unit and Integration Testing, Continuous Integration and Deployment is also considered a strong plus.
- You're a big fan of clean code and clean architecture, and you apply those principles to produce clean, readable and testable code.
- Passion for mathematics and solving complex problems.
- Ability to work in a team or independently and you’re able to take on responsibility.
- 5-10 years of experience
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who can take up a leading role in the Solvice team but who is still very hands-on.
- Shared responsibility for maintaining and expanding the Solvice Optimisation Platform
- As an engineer, you understand that producing clean, readable and testable code is always a priority.
- Day to day, this means developing new user stories, fixing bugs, creating & reviewing merge requests, documenting your work, performing research, making suggestions for product improvements and communicating clearly about your progress.