Control your labor and hiring costs
Close the gap between your future demand and the resources you have available to respond to change. Make strategic decisions about whether to hire, redeploy, or retrain employees based on data.
Match business strategy and activities
Run multiple simulations to evaluate the impact of future activities or events on your workforce, such as the opening of a new location or the launch of a new product.
Build your ideal workforce
To determine what your ideal workforce looks like, the recommendations take into account your staffing budget, location capacities, efficiency goals, and other resource constraints.
Workforce Capacity Planning connects strategic objectives with operational execution. It determines the timing and goals for staffing operations, as well as any areas in need of improvement.
Strategically plan your personnel
Manage your workforce
Strategic planning to optimize your labor budget
- Recommendations on when employees should be hired, reassigned, or retrained.
- Through simple iterations of modifying inputs, multiple "what-if" scenarios can be compared.
- Reduce excess labor costs, minimize lost sales opportunities due to fluctuating staffing levels, and improve productivity
- Strategic planning of future staffing levels reduce unnecessary labor costs and increase service levels
- Provides a smarter, realistic and timelier input into the labor budgeting process
Deploy rules that aren’t set in stone
- Capture and use social aspects of your employees, extracted from past schedules.
- Capture and use annual and seasonal trends from historical data.