Control your labor and hiring costs
Respond to change by closing the gap between your future demand and the resources you have available. Make strategic decisions using data to decide whether to hire, redeploy, or retrain employees.
Match business strategy and activities
Run multiple simulations in order to analyze different scenarios for assessing the impact of future activities or events on your workforce, such as opening a new location or launch a new product.
Build your ideal workforce
The recommendations take into account your staffing budget, location capacities, efficiency goals and other resource constraints to understand what your optimal workforce looks like.
Workforce Capacity Planning bridges the gap between strategic goals and operational execution. It sets the timing and targets for staffing operations, and identifying any areas of improvement.
Strategically plan your personnel
Manage your workforce
Strategic planning to optimize your labor budget
- Recommendations on when employees should be hired, reassigned, or retrained.
- Through simple iterations of modifying inputs, multiple "what-if" scenarios can be compared.
- Reduce excess labor costs, minimize lost sales opportunities due to fluctuating staffing levels, and improve productivity
- Strategic planning of future staffing levels reduce unnecessary labor costs and increase service levels
- Provides a smarter, realistic and timelier input into the labor budgeting process
Deploy rules that aren’t set in stone
- Capture and use social aspects of your employees, extracted from past schedules.
- Capture and use annual and seasonal trends from historical data.